1. Host institution need to be enrolled with the Society for Plant Research (SPR) as an Institutional Member by depositing a membership Fee of Rs. 25000/- or Rs. 5000 + 5 New Life Memberships from the host institution during current calender year. click here to Apply for Membership.
2. Host institution will agree to take care of the To and From Air Fare (shortest route) by Economy class /2nd AC; Free boarding, lodging & fooding; pick up and drop to airport/station besides free registration to 4 EC members as nominated by the Founder Chairman, SPR.
3. The institutional member will be entitled to use the Society Logo, publicity on website, wider circulation of the conference information to more than 8000+ contacts of SPR including Editors, EC members, authors, reviewers, councillors etc. for FREE. Besides this selected photographs or inaugural and valedictory function will be posted immediately for permanent viewing in the Gallery of the website www.vegetosindia.org.
4. The abstract book in PDF format will be posted on the website for viewing and download.
5. Selected papers presented in the conference shall be considered for publication in VEGETOS after peer review as per mandate of the journal.
6. SPR will issue a Certificate of Appreciation and Memento to the host institution in the event of succesful organisation of event.
7. SPR is pleased to offer an online registration facility for participants via our website, www.vegetosindia.org or https://www.vegetosindia.org/collaboration/online-registration-participant.php